Friday, September 22, 2006

I have seen her shot...so to speak


Lucy had her second immunisations on Wed. She didn't even cry. I would have cried if someone shot a needle into my thigh like that.

My Daughter is a hero. A breed of groovy braveness.


She is in the early stages of teething. A salvating, starving dog dribbles less. I got her something called a Gummy - a cross between a dummy and a teething ring. Seems to do the trick, if only she could hold it herself for longer than 8 seconds...

She is weaning at the moment, a little early but she is hungry and the formulas in the USA are packed with far too much iron, so on holiday I had to make sure she wasn't as constipated as an 80 year old on a diet of peanuts. She loves pears. Not so keen on apple. Must be kind of tart. The faces she pulls....

....the poos she pulls. Speaking of which, we were looking at houses to move to in the USA and there was a slight typo in one description - "...very large back yard, plenty of room for a poo."

Always a plus....


No comments: