Thursday, October 19, 2006

Snot alot

This is the sort of freaky contraption I acquired to get rid of Lucy's snot. The directions say to place at the nostril NOT in the nostril. Unless you stick it so far up the nostril that it tickles the brain, this contraption will not suck out snot. I should have stuck to the old fashioned baby aspirator...

This device may look like a freaky sex toy but it does actually work. I know because my mum used to have one for when we were babies and me and my brothers used it to suck up various things when we were toddlers - not only a magnificent snot sucker but a great toy.

Although I am sure it says on the box 'this is not a toy'.

And as for toys...

Lucy has a talking teddy bear. All you have to do is breathe on it and he talks - "Give me one kiss" "Hello I love you give me two kisses" "Yellow is the best colour!" After hearing this 987 times in less than a minute the last thing you want to do is kiss the little bastard.

So she now has a very cool aquarium light thing that I can control. And a caterpillar that sings numbers but only if you beat it with the force of The Hulk.

Great toys. Roll on Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, me and that bear have to talk. Yellow is not the best colour.

About the snot thing, you don't actually, um, suck the snot out do you? I worry.