Saturday, October 21, 2006

Very annoying things


Have you ever seen Michael Douglas in the film Falling Down? He has basically had enough of life's unfairness and starts to go more than a little crazy at situations that piss him off. I felt like him today. This is because people insist on monopolising mother and baby spaces in supermarket carparks despite their 'babies' being 12 years old. Exactly what requires a mother with kids out of car seat/pram age to require a larger space near the door and the baby trollies? More to the point some of these 'kids' are so old they can practically drive themselves. I am thinking of making up little post it notes with the words "Where is your baby?" on them and sticking them on cars I am sus of. If only I had the time.... I wonder if Tonight with Trevor McDonald would be interested.....

The only thing worse are people with no kids at all parking in mother and baby spaces. All I can say is Karma folks...karma.

My pets are also stretching my goodwill. The dog peed all over the bed last night. Very unusual but his kips on the bed are now under threat after that naughtiness. I am so annoyed because I gave him the chance to do a wee outside just before he snuggled up on the bed. The cat has completely destroyed a lovely wool rug with her scratching. I guess it matches the couches now.... and as for the baby....

...last night was night 8 in a row where she ended up having to share our bed to get to sleep.... I can only imagine what she will be like when she is a toddler...

....sigh.

No comments: