Monday, April 24, 2006

Weight Watchers subscription at the ready...

"No more IBS!"

"Emotional Healing in Minutes"

"Start Up & Run Your Own Business..."

...these are some of the titles screaming at me from my bookshelf. Have I ever read them? No. Well, not really. I probably should some day. Just to ensure I am emotionally healed while running my own business. The IBS book would probably come in handy for that crapping part of labour.

Today I ate three peanut butter and jelly (jam) sandwiches, two chocolate chip cookies (of the larger size), a large bowl of cereal and some pea soup. Oh...and a Twirl. Not necessarily in that order. I walked about five feet with the dog and then had to come home. I am not sure if this is pregnancy laziness or incredible fatness taking hold. Either way I think a Weight Watchers regime and exercise is called for this summer - If I can participate in both while breast feeding and cleaning up poo (hopefully just the baby's).

We purchased a cross trainer just before I found out I was pregnant - so its assembly was put on hold. And now we find that in our haste to tidy things up after major building works, we tidied away the assembly instructions. Marvellous.


No comments: