Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ebay errors

We are currently selling a pair of my husband's once-used golf shoes on Ebay along with a fine set of golf balls. After purchasing all the gear and one nasty day on the course he decided it wasn't for him. I wasn't sure who would actually buy a used pair of shoes but I made sure the picture had them at their sparkling best and picked off all the hay and weeds stuck to the fluffy insides. Now, in the final moments, there is a bidding war for these babies... if we are lucky we will collect over £7 in profit for them. That will almost buy me 2 pairs of plastic nipple shields.

I have been looking at some of the other things for sale in the baby section on Ebay. I like the idea of a breast pump but even with all my
advanced purchases, there are some things you really do need to wait to buy. There are a fair few pumps listed but who the HELL would want a USED breast pump? Nobody by the look of the lack of bidding for them. So, who the HELL would think they could actually sell a USED breast pump? Some folks try the 'Nearly New' label but even that suggests it has been pre-pumped with someone else's motherfeed....

I wonder if I could sell my giant maternity pants when I have finished with them. "One pair of used giant maternity pants for sale. No marks. Nicely white. Bidding starts at 60p..."

No comments: