Thursday, November 09, 2006

Don't do this at home...

Let me ask you something I hope you don't have to think about too much...

....would you set a firework off up your arse?

Because someone did on bonfire night....

What did he think would happen exactly? His arse is bound to end up in the air or his rung stung (depending on how the rocket was aimed). I am glad I had a little girl. Boys are stupid. I thought this when I was 8 and I think it now. I couldn't sleep at night thinking Lucy was shooting fireworks up her butt.

Lucy's teething is making us all miserable. She didn't sleep a wink last night but I was too tired to dowse her with Calpol so I had her in bed next to me trying to chew her dummy instead of suck it...for FIVE hours. Eventually she got hungry. Eventually I got hungry. Eventually the sun came up and I cursed it. Then we went into town to view some Christmas pics she had taken. Goodness me she is so cute. Sleepness nights...

...bring em on....

No comments: