Saturday, May 06, 2006

Curry in a hurry

We went for an Indian meal last night. I don't think mine was spicy enough. It has had no effect whatsoever. The food was very good but came a touch too quickly. We had eaten within half an hour and were back on the streets of chavsville which were filling up with townies ready for a night out. McDonalds now has bouncers on the doors.

We saw a fellow member of our parentcraft class in the restaurant. Turns out my husband remembered him from 10 years earlier when, in exactly the same place, fellow parentcraft class member got his arse out as his friends pulled his boxer shorts down. His baby is due a few weeks after ours. Could share the same class at school. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

I have taken to wearing my husband's work shirts. Why didn't I think of this before? All I need is a set of pearls and some slip on pumps and I look almost upper class. Of course the paint stained tracky bottoms ruin this ambition. Especially the one with the green thing on the butt. I can't get it off.

I am still waiting for delivery of my poo bin. Maybe the postman stole it.

No comments: